Saturday, September 1, 2012

Afternoon Coffee Break

A Mid-Day Pick Me Up

An Energizing Affirmation


I successfully paced myself yesterday and was able to wake up this morning ready for another activity packed day. However it seems that I am the only one awake and ready to go and my energy is beginning to wane. I am going to a huge music festival this afternoon with a ton of friends and I need energy to get me through the rest of the day. So what is my answer? A large coffee for the caffeine addict in me and an energizing affirmation of course! Right now I am deciding to work toward embodying this affirmation, let it drive me forward, and enjoy the fun filled afternoon that awaits me.

Every moment of every day I am filled with more and more energy.

This affirmation, like this post, is short and to the point. Each moment lends itself to fill us with energy as long as we take advantage of it. As I sit here writing this entry and pondering this affirmation I feel myself building up momentum. I am filled with life and an energy that cannot be thwarted. As the day progresses I become more energized and the activities of the day stimulate me. I feel awake. I feel alive. I feel energized. We cannot afford to waste any waking moments. As long as we are awake we are alert and alive- filled with an energy that keeps us going. Make the most of this energy and rise to every occasion. Allow this affirmation to empower you. Take advantage of it. Each moment, every encounter and positive situation fills us with an energy that drives us forward allowing us to appreciate and take advantage of the day ahead of us. 

Enjoy the energy that fills you,
xo

Warning: You are an energized force to be reckoned with!

No comments:

Post a Comment