Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy Monday!

Time to Get Started

Adjusting Our Attitude


Time to get started !
It's here! The opportunity filled, new start giving Monday that we have been waiting for since last night. I am offering a continuance to my previous post, "Starting Off Strong," by wishing you all a Happy Monday! So now that we've built up or momentum for the week and mentally and physically prepared for today what is next? Well, it's time to make good on our statements and adjust our attitudes so that we can appreciate this Monday for all the positive things that it is and offers. As I mentioned before Mondays are frequently associated with feelings of dread, disappointment, or simply annoyance but it's time for Mondays to get a makeover and it's up to us! We can give Monday a makeover by changing our own attitudes and how we feel about the start of the week. As we begin our days lets try to focus on thinking in a different and more positive way. If we can embrace the start of the week, the promise it offers, and the ability we possess to make the most of it than we have the power to alter our attitudes about Monday and cast it a new, positive light. Wipe that sleep out of your eyes and get ready to read the affirmation I have chosen for this beautiful, new day-

My positive attitude is impregnable- all negative energy just bounces off me.

If you have been reading my posts for a while now than you know that I can't resist an affirmation that offers a visual. As soon as I read this affirmation I envision negative energy, materialized via bouncy balls, literally hitting an invisible force field of positivity that surrounds me. The positive attitudes we choose to take cannot be permeated by negativity coming from the world around us. No negative words, coffee spill, rain, long line at Starbucks, or challenging task can get in our way today. Likewise no one's poor mood about it being Monday can impact the positivity we feel about today and the week to come! It is time to get started this morning for our day and week to come. We have the ability to shift our attitudes from down and pessimistic to uplifting and excited! We have the power to make this new attitude steadfast and not allow any external factor take it from us. Look around you and be thankful that you awoke this morning and have a brand new day to do with as you please. I don't know about you but I am going to make the most of my Monday with my updated attitude that's focusing on possibility and hope!

Happy Monday!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment