Sunday, July 8, 2012

Starting Over Again

Always Able to Create a New Beginning

Positive Thoughts for the Morning



Need to press the reset button?
I'm not sure if you have noticed but my posts have been lacking these past few days. I have been having a very rough time recently and felt unable to set my mind to doing much of anything including posting. Today is slightly better although not much but I am trying to fight it by returning to my usual routine including posting, journaling, doing work, etc...Sometimes life inside ourselves and minds gets in the way of our ability to live in the outside world and contribute to those around us. Today is a new beginning for me and my little way of reminding you all that you too can start over again whenever you feel the need to. I am choosing both an affirmation and a quote in order to support this ideology. Following is an affirmation that reaffirms the newness of every day and the opportunities it lends to us for positive changes as well as the chance to recommit and redirect our energy to ourselves and our lives.

I give thanks for the fresh start that this new day offers. I take this brand new opportunity to take another step towards the changes I want to see in my life.


The quote I chose is one I have I had in the back of my mind for a while but never found the appropriate time to use it. It was said by Anne Frank- it always amazes me the positive and uplifting thoughts she was able to maintain despite the hardship and tragedies she endured in her short life.

“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” 

- Anne Frank

Choosing today will change tomorrow-
Not only can we choose to better the world around us at any time we can also make the decision to improve our own world and lives whenever we decide. Frank says that "nobody need wait a single moment" and I would like to extend this by adding that not only do we not need to wait we can't afford to wait. Every moment we spend living a miserable or unfulfilling life we are wasting the precious time we have on earth. Anne Frank was given such a short time yet in that time she unintentionally impacted the world forever with her words. We owe it to ourselves and the world around us to make improvements now. Don't wait or waste any more time. We have the ability to change our lives and the world around us right now. We can make today better than yesterday. Nothing is restraining us except for maybe ourselves. Lets fight against negativity coming from within or without and start over again today!

Don't waste another moment, make today better,
xo


You know, I always like to add a bit of humor..
..don't depend on others to choose changes for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment