Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fresh Start

New Day Full of Opportunities

A Morning Affirmation to Make the Most of the Day


I woke up this morning with an energy and optimism that I haven't felt over the course of the past few days. My night's sleep served me well and I am feeling confident that today can be a good day full of productivity. I will strive to keep my current feelings of strength and energy steadfast throughout the duration of the day. Each day is a chance to begin again just as this following affirmation states.

Today is a blank canvas. Today I am brand new. I paint this new day and this new me with the colors of hope, positivity, and joy. I am a priceless masterpiece.

Today can be whatever you make of it- good or bad. Choose to build upon this new foundation with positive thoughts and actions. Recognize all the blessings that the day brings and all the greatness that is within you that you contribute to this day. Every day is a chance to start anew, leaving the worries and regrets of the past behind you, and focusing on all the great opportunities that await you. Read this affirmation and remember that today is full of infinite possibilities. They are all yours for the taking!

Paint a beautiful and happy day for yourself,
xo

Endless options -


Use it to your advantage -


Start of Something New, High School Musical

No comments:

Post a Comment