Friday, June 22, 2012

Inhale Peace, Exhale and Release

Letting Go and Accepting Sleep

An Evening Affirmation


Today and yesterday have been more difficult for me mentally for a variety of reasons. I have been trying to release my feelings of tension and negativity but it hasn't been easy. I am struggling to find a sense of calm and am hoping that this evening affirmation will help me this evening and guide me toward a deep and uninterrupted sleep.


I let go of shame and guilt. I let go of struggle. My body and mind are more relaxed and peaceful. I sleep through the night and wake refreshed and renewed.

Feelings of shame and guilt are two of the most destructive emotions we can have. They tear us apart, break down our confidence, trick us into thinking we are not worthy or capable. As we close our eyes and snuggle under the covers I pray that we are able to let go of these negative feelings that only serve to intensify struggling. We can free ourselves from shame, guilt, and struggle tonight and wake up tomorrow with a new outlook, confident in our strength and abilities.




If only letting go of feelings were as easy as releasing a bunch of balloons-




Let Go, Frou Frou
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykd4j32o_8M

No comments:

Post a Comment