Saturday, June 23, 2012

Keep it Simple

An Evening Affirmation


I am really having a difficult time kicking this bad body image aside. It's been plaguing me for days now and I don't know why it is sticking around this long. Usually I don't feel this gross for such a long period of time and I am tired of taking it up space in my brain. Because my mind is so cluttered I am going to keep this post simple as well as the affirmation. Maybe the simplicity will serve me well and potentially you also.

I've done all that I can, today. I let go and relax. I give my body the rest it needs. My mind and my resolve are renewed as I sleep. I wake refreshed, recharged, and able to handle anything life presents to me.

I am not in the proper mental space to offer any insight or commentary on this affirmation. I pray that I can repeat this statement, believe parts of it, and find some comfort in these words. Goodnight to you all and I hope that we all awake with the skills and strength to face tomorrow's events both good and bad. 

Best wishes for a sound and secure sleep,
xo

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - Leonardo da Vinci




"Life should be so simple, I wish it were just that simple-"

No comments:

Post a Comment